Nick Arnold’s practice primarily serves the financial services industry. He provides a wide range of representation for his banking clients including: the perfecting and enforcing of both real estate and personal property security interests, loan transactions, compliance with the Gramm Leach Bliley Act, issues concerning emerging privacy issues as well as operational matters including regulatory compliance, check handling, powers of attorney trust accounts, vendor relationships and joint venture relationships. He has also assisted various financial institutions in reviewing, drafting, and negotiating loan and security documents, such as loan agreements, mortgages, assignments of leases, assignments of licenses and permits, security agreements, and UCC filing statements.
Nick was born in Little Rock and raised in El Dorado, Arkansas. He graduated from the University of Central Arkansas with a Bachelor of Science degree, Summa Cum Laude. Mr. Arnold was awarded his Juris Doctor Magna Cum Laude in 2004 from the University of Arkansas.
- All State Courts in Arkansas
- United States District Court, Arkansas (Eastern & Western Division)
- United States District Court, Illinois (Northern Division)
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas Juris Doctorate, Magna Cum Laude,2004
- University of Central Arkansas, Conway, Arkansas Bachelor of Science, Summa Cum Laude, 2001
- Benton County Bar Association;
- Arkansas Bar Association;
- American Bar Association Business Law Section;
- Northwest Arkansas Young Professionals Association;
- Northwest Arkansas Community College Paralegal Curriculum Advisory Board
Assistant: Stephanie Christian